AZ Wine Shuttle LLC. (AZ Wine Crawler) requires that you agree to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the site and services:
(1) You will follow these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws;
(2) You will only provide truthful and accurate information;
(3) You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the shuttle service in any manner;
(4) You will not interfere with others’ use of the shuttle service, including by interrupting other users’ sessions, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users’ use of the shuttle;
(5) You will not display any behavior that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights while using the service;
(6) You will not collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the website, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
(7) You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with AZ Wine Shuttle LLC; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
(8) You will not use any information on the website for any commercial purposes, except as expressly authorized by AZ Wine Shuttle LLC;
(9) You will not search, mine, or link any data or information to or through the website without NW Wine Shuttle’s express consent and authorization; and
(10) You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email, or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, “spam,” chain letters, or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the website. If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the website and/or shuttle service without giving you any notice.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Tickets purchased on www.azwinecrawler.com are refundable* when a refund is requested at least 48 hours prior to departure as a transfer of booking to gift card. If the cancel request is made within 48 hours of the scheduled departure, it will result in the transfer of booking to a gift card for amount of purchase. Gift cards must be used that season & Calendar Year.
* Gift card is a non-restricted use credit for future use.
NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
AZ Wine ShuttleLLC, its Licensees nor its affiliated entities warrant or make any representations of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on the website. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Although AZ Wine Shuttle LLC attempts to provide accurate information, the website is intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. Although we strive to keep the website up to date, they may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information.
AZ Wine Shuttle LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy against AZ Wine Shuttle LLC for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the website shall be to discontinue accessing the website or using the information, features, material, or services obtained.
The user and AZ Wine Shuttle LLC agree that AZ Wine Shuttle LLC shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the website or such information, features, material, or services.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AZ WINE SHUTTLE LLC, ITS LICENSEES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, OR CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, EVEN IF NW WINE SHUTTLE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS) THE WEBSITE OR THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, FEATURES, MATERIAL OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
AZ WINE SHUTTLE LLC. ‘S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM AMOUNT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AZ WINE SHUTTLE’S TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). THIS LIMITATION IS AZ WINE SHUTTLE’S CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITES, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE ON OR FROM THE SITES.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
AZ Wine Shuttle may provide links from or to other sites maintained by third parties. AZ Wine Shuttle has not reviewed or endorsed these linked sites, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that AZ Wine Shuttle shall not be responsible for the content, products, or services offered in such sites. To the extent applicable, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws regarding material obtained from the Sites or any linked sites.
The information on the Sites, including without limitation all design, text, images, photographs, press releases, and other information, is protected under the United States and international copyright laws and are owned by AZ Wine Shuttle and/or used under license from the copyright owner.
The information may not, except under valid written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without AZ Wine Shuttle’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States and other relevant international copyright laws.
AZ Wine Shuttle’s trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the website are the property of AZ Wine Shuttle and may not be used without the prior written consent of AZ Wine Shuttle and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
The internal laws of the State of Arizona, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to any use of, or information on the website.
If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms in such jurisdiction and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.
AZ Wine Shuttle may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time and all users will be bound by such revisions.
Revisions will be posted on this “Terms & Conditions” page and users are responsible to review the page from time to time to ensure compliance.
Damage: In the event of a guest vomiting on the bus, an additional clean up fee of $275 will be charged to the guest’s used method of payment and the guest authorizes this charge with the acceptance of terms and purchase of tickets for use.
Any additional damage directly caused by the guest/client will be the sole responsibility of the said guest and verified repair amounts will be charged to their method of payment. Lost or Left Items: AZ Wine Shuttle LLC assumes absolutely no responsibility for any items left or lost on the bus/shuttle/limo Destructive or disruptive, or intoxicated behavior: The Driver of all service vehicles has sole right and responsibility to refuse service to any customer for disruptive behavior. In the event a customer is asked to disembark or is refused to re-board, the customer forfeits his remaining time and daily pass will be voided with no refund credit.